Location: Caracas, Venezuela Currency: VEB Bs Venezuelan Bolivar
A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Caracas Simón Bolívar Airport (CCS). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Caracas Simón Bolívar Airport
– Level 3 east landside areas of both terminals
– Airside: in the Domestic Terminal on Level 2 (near Gates 7 and 10)
– Airside: in the International Terminal near Gate 22 (opposite Digitel)
Banks inside Caracas Simón Bolívar Airport
– Domestic Terminal (landside, Levels 2 and 3, east and west sides)
– International Terminal (landside, Level 3, east and west sides)
– Domestic, landside, Level 1 east, opposite the Aserca Airlines counters
– International, landside, Arrivals Hall
– International, landside, Level 2, central corridors east and west
– International, airside, opposite Gate 24
– International, Customs near Duty Free
Caracas Simón Bolívar Airport (CCS) Currency Exchange Rate
Here's the estimated foreign currency exchange rates at Caracas Airport for June 10, 2023. Just enter the amount you want to convert and the from/to currency. The official currency for Caracas is VEB Bs Venezuelan Bolivar. These live exchange rates are updated daily but only gives you an estimate rate that may be different at the airport. We are not associated with Caracas Airport or any currency exchange services.
Caracas Simón Bolívar Airport (CCS) Lounge Access for Credit Cards & Banks
If you're a credit card or bank holder with lounge access you may have access to the following lounges at Caracas Airport. You can also access most of these lounges with a Priority Pass membership.
|Lounge Name||Location/Terminal||Opening Hours|
|Executive Lounge||International Terminal||Daily 5am-10pm|
|Italviajes Salon VIP||International Terminal||Daily 4am-10pm|
About Caracas Simón Bolívar Airport (CCS)
Caracas Simón Bolívar Airport (CCS) is an international airport located in Maiquetía, Venezuela. It’s located about 13 miles (21 km) from downtown Caracas, the capital of the country. It is equipped with two runways and two passenger terminals and a cargo terminal. It first opened in 1945. It’s the hub for Conviasa, LASER Airlines, Aeropostal, Aserca Airlines, Solar Cargo, Transcarga.
Phone: +58 212 355 122 7