A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Edinburgh Airport (EDI). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Edinburgh Airport
Cash machines (ATMs) are available at various points in the terminal building, before and after security.
Nationwide Edinburgh Branch (8.2 miles from airport)
71 George St, Edinburgh EH2 3EH, UK
Phone: +44 800 554 0915
Hours: Monday-Tuesday 9AM-5PM / Wednesday 9:30AM–5PM / Thursday-Friday 9AM–5PM / Saturday 9AM–3PM / Sunday Closed
ICE International Currency Exchange
– in the check-in Hall, pre-security
– next to International Arrivals Hall, pre-security
– at Airside Island Kiosk (Departure lounge, opposite World Duty Free)
– near gate 5, next to Boots, post-security
– next to International Baggage Reclaim hall
About Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is an international airport located in Ingliston, Edinburgh, Scotland. It’s located about 5.8 miles (9.3 km) west of the city centre. It is equipped with two runways and one terminal. It first opened in 1916.
Phone: +44 844 448 8833