A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Larnaca Airport (LCA). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
Two ATMs inside Larnaca Airport
– Departures – Level 2, near the bank branch, within the Check-in area, before the Security Check points
– Departures – Level 2, near the Check-in area
Hours: (local banking hours operation)
– Departures – Level 2 after the retail and food & beverage area
– Arrivals – Level 0 after Customs Control
– Within the Check-in area next to the Information Desk
– In the retail area (after security screening), next to Central Bar
– Near Departure Gate no. 25
– In the Baggage Reclaim area
About Larnaca Airport (LCA)
Larnaca Airport (LCA) is an international airport located in Larnaca, Cyprus. It’s located about 2.5 miles (4 km) southwest of Larnaca. It is equipped with one runway and one main passenger terminal. It first opened in 8 February 1975. It’s the hub for Cobalt Air, Cyprus Airways and a focus city for Aegean Airlines, Blue Air, Small Planet Airlines, Tus Air.
Phone: +357 77 778833