A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Larnaca Airport (LCA). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
Two ATMs inside Larnaca Airport
– Departures – Level 2, near the bank branch, within the Check-in area, before the Security Check points
– Departures – Level 2, near the Check-in area
Hours: (local banking hours operation)
– Departures – Level 2 after the retail and food & beverage area
– Arrivals – Level 0 after Customs Control
– Within the Check-in area next to the Information Desk
– In the retail area (after security screening), next to Central Bar
– Near Departure Gate no. 25
– In the Baggage Reclaim area
Larnaca Airport (LCA) Currency Exchange Rate
Here's the estimated foreign currency exchange rates at Larnaca Airport for January 31, 2023. Just enter the amount you want to convert and the from/to currency. The official currency for Larnaca is CYP CY£ Cypriot Pound. These live exchange rates are updated daily but only gives you an estimate rate that may be different at the airport. We are not associated with Larnaca Airport or any currency exchange services.
Larnaca Airport (LCA) Lounge Access for Credit Cards & Banks
If you're a credit card or bank holder with lounge access you may have access to the following lounges at Larnaca Airport. You can also access most of these lounges with a Priority Pass membership.
|Lounge Name||Location/Terminal||Opening Hours|
|Aegean Business Lounge||Main Terminal||Sun 4:25am-10:30pm Mon/Wed/Sat 2am-10:30am/1:30pm-9pm Tues/Thur/Fri 2am-9pm|
|Aspire Aphrodite Lounge||Main Terminal||Open 24 Hours|
About Larnaca Airport (LCA)
Larnaca Airport (LCA) is an international airport located in Larnaca, Cyprus. It’s located about 2.5 miles (4 km) southwest of Larnaca. It is equipped with one runway and one main passenger terminal. It first opened in 8 February 1975. It’s the hub for Cobalt Air, Cyprus Airways and a focus city for Aegean Airlines, Blue Air, Small Planet Airlines, Tus Air.
Phone: +357 77 778833