A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport
– throughout the landside and airside areas of Terminal 3
– Airside, Terminal 1, near Massada Lounge
Hours: Vary (closed Friday & Sat) Friday-Saturday Closed
– Terminal 3: Landside, Baggage Claim near carousels 6 and 7
– Terminal 3: Landside, Eastern Hall
– Terminal 3: Landside, Check-In counter between Departure Hall and Buy & Bye Mall
Hours: Open 24 Hrs
– Terminal 1
Hours: vary depending on the day of week 8AM-1PM/5PM / Friday Closed
About Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport (TLV)
Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) is an international airport located in Central District, Israel. It’s located about 12 miles (19 km) to the southeast of Tel Aviv. It is named after Israel’s first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion. It is equipped with three runways and two passenger terminals. It first opened in 1936. It’s the hub for El Al, Israir Airlines, Arkia, Sun D’Or, CAL Cargo Air Lines.
Phone: +972 3-975-5555