A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Stavanger Airport Sola (SVG). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Stavanger Airport Sola
– Before the security control on the first floor, a wide selection of currencies are available.
– Arrival: In the main entrance hall
– Departure domestic: by the Ark bookstore
– Departure international: by Gate 10
Hours: Monday-Sunday Open 24 Hrs
SpareBank 1 SR-Bank, Sola Branch (2.2 miles from airport)
Soltunvegen 1, 4050 Sola, Norway
Phone: +47 915 02 002
Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM–3:30PM / Saturday-Sunday Closed
– beside the security check point on the 1st floor
About Stavanger Airport Sola (SVG)
Stavanger Airport Sola (SVG) is an international airport located in Sola, Rogaland, Norway. It’s located about 6.9 miles (11 km) southwest of Stavanger, in the municipality of Sola. It is equipped with two runways and two passenger terminals, one for airplanes and one for helicopters. It first opened in by King Haakon VII 29 May 1937. It’s a focus city for Bristow Norway, CHC Helikopter Service, Norwegian Air Shuttle, Scandinavian Airlines.
Phone: (+47) 67 03 10 00