A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Halifax Stanfield Airport
– Four DirectCash ATMs are located on the main level: one in the ticket counter area, one in domestic arrivals, one near the food court, and one in the retail area.
– Three DirectCash ATMs are located on the departures level: one at the entrance to the departures level, one near Beaches Café and Bar, and one across from Starbucks.
– One DirectCash ATM is located on the lower level of the parkade, near the car rental counters.
Royal Bank of Canada full service machine
– Main level in the hallway between the main lobby and domestic arrivals
U.S. currency ATM, operated by International Currency Exchange
– U.S. preclearance departures area.
RBC Royal Bank Elmsdale Branch (9.6 miles from airport)
178 Hwy 214, Elmsdale, NS B2S 1H7, Canada
Phone: +1 902-883-2261
Hours: Monday-Tuesday 9:30AM-5PM / Wednesday-Thursday 9:30AM–8PM / Friday 9:30AM–6PM / Saturday 9AM–4PM / Sunday Closed
ICE – International Currency Exchange
– Main level of the terminal building
– Hours: 6AM-9PM
Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ) Currency Exchange Rate
Here's the estimated foreign currency exchange rates at Halifax Airport for November 28, 2023. Just enter the amount you want to convert and the from/to currency. The official currency for Halifax is CAD CA$ Canadian Dollar. These live exchange rates are updated daily but only gives you an estimate rate that may be different at the airport. We are not associated with Halifax Airport or any currency exchange services.
Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ) Lounge Access for Credit Cards & Banks
If you're a credit card or bank holder with lounge access you may have access to the following lounges at Halifax Airport. You can also access most of these lounges with a Priority Pass membership. If you live in Canada, check out the best credit cards with lounge access in Canada.
|Lounge Name||Location/Terminal||Opening Hours|
|Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge||Main Terminal||Daily 4:45am-6:45pm|
About Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ)
Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ) is an international airport located in Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada. It’s located about 22.8 miles (36.7 km) from Halifax. The airport is named in honour of Robert Stanfield. It is equipped with two runways. It first opened in June, 1960. It’s the hub for Air Canada Express, Cougar Helicopters, Maritime Air Charter, Provincial Airlines, and SkyLink Express.
Phone: +1 902-873-4422