A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Halifax Stanfield Airport
– Four DirectCash ATMs are located on the main level: one in the ticket counter area, one in domestic arrivals, one near the food court, and one in the retail area.
– Three DirectCash ATMs are located on the departures level: one at the entrance to the departures level, one near Beaches Café and Bar, and one across from Starbucks.
– One DirectCash ATM is located on the lower level of the parkade, near the car rental counters.
Royal Bank of Canada full service machine
– Main level in the hallway between the main lobby and domestic arrivals
U.S. currency ATM, operated by International Currency Exchange
– U.S. preclearance departures area.
RBC Royal Bank Elmsdale Branch (9.6 miles from airport)
178 Hwy 214, Elmsdale, NS B2S 1H7, Canada
Phone: +1 902-883-2261
Hours: Monday-Tuesday 9:30AM-5PM / Wednesday-Thursday 9:30AM–8PM / Friday 9:30AM–6PM / Saturday 9AM–4PM / Sunday Closed
ICE – International Currency Exchange
– Main level of the terminal building
– Hours: 6AM-9PM
About Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ)
Halifax Stanfield Airport (YHZ) is an international airport located in Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada. It’s located about 22.8 miles (36.7 km) from Halifax. The airport is named in honour of Robert Stanfield. It is equipped with two runways. It first opened in June, 1960. It’s the hub for Air Canada Express, Cougar Helicopters, Maritime Air Charter, Provincial Airlines, and SkyLink Express.
Phone: +1 902-873-4422