A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Ontario Airport (ONT). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Ontario Airport
– Terminal 2: Lower Level – located across from the Information Desk
– Terminal 2: Upper Level – located across from Gate 206
– Terminal 4: Lower Level – located across from the Information Desk
– Terminal 4: Upper Level – located across from Gate 407
– One ATM in the Consolidated Rental Car Facility (ConRAC).
Wells Fargo Bank Ontario Branch (4.8 miles from airport)
2500 S Grove Ave, Ontario, CA 91761, USA
Phone: +1 909-947-6900
Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM–6PM / Saturday 9AM–4PM / Sunday Closed
Currency Exchange International Ontario Branch (4.7 miles from airport)
1 Mills Cir, Ontario, CA 91764, USA
Phone: +1 909-581-1002
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM–9PM / Sunday 11AM–8PM
About Ontario Airport (ONT)
Ontario Airport (ONT) is an international airport located in Ontario, California, United States. It’s located about 22 miles (35 km) west of Downtown San Bernardino and 38 miles (61 km) east of Downtown Los Angeles. It covers an area of 1,741 & is equipped with two runways and two terminals. It first opened in 27 February 1942. It’s the hub for UPS Airlines.
Phone: +1 909-937-2700