A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Bangalore Kempegowda Airport (BLR). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Kempegowda Airport
– located on the ground level at check-in area and at arrivals area
– located on the first level at various convenient locations
Kotak Mahindra Bank
– Exterior East Curbside, New West Terminal
Phone: 1860 266 2666
Centrum Money Exchange
– ground level of the International passenger terminal
– first level of the International passenger terminal
Hours: Open 24 Hrs
About Bangalore Kempegowda Airport (BLR)
Bangalore Kempegowda Airport (BLR) is an international airport located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It’s located about 25 miles (40 km) north of the city near the village of Devanahalli. It covers an area of 4,000 acres & is equipped with a single runway and two passenger terminals. It first opened in 24 May 2008. It’s the hub for AirAsia India, Alliance Air, IndiGo & Jet Airways and a focus city for Air India & SpiceJet.
Phone: 1800 425 4425