A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Taichung Airport (RMQ). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
Post office ATM
– 1st floor of the Domestic Terminal
Bank of Taiwan ATMs
– 1st floor of the International Terminal
– 2st floor of the International Terminal
BBVA Compass ATMs
– Level 1: Main Lobby – Near Natale’s International Airport Barber Shop
Hours: Monday-Sunday Open 24 Hrs
Bank Of Taiwan
– International Terminal
Phone: +886 4 2615 2668
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM–3:30PM / Saturday-Sunday Closed
Currency Exchanges inside Taichung Airport
– International Terminal: Arrival Hall, Hours: 6AM–11PM
– International Terminal: Arrival Baggage Claim Zone, Hours: 9AM–4PM
Taichung Airport (RMQ) Currency Exchange Rate
Here's the estimated foreign currency exchange rates at Taichung City Airport for February 9, 2023. Just enter the amount you want to convert and the from/to currency. The official currency for Taichung City is TWD NT$ New Taiwan Dollar. These live exchange rates are updated daily but only gives you an estimate rate that may be different at the airport. We are not associated with Taichung City Airport or any currency exchange services.
About Taichung Airport (RMQ)
Taichung Airport (RMQ) is an international airport located in Taichung City, Taiwan (ROC). It is equipped with a single runway and two passenger terminals. Taichung Airport moved from Shuinan Airport to Ching Chuang Kang Airport and started the operation on 6 March 2004.
Phone: +886 4 2615 5000