A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Cairns Airport (CNS). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Cairns Airport
Located in the arrivals area of the international terminal
Cairns Penny Cairns Branch (4 miles from airport)
22/24 Grafton St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Phone: +61 7 4031 4460
Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM–4PM / Saturday-Sunday Closed
Travelex Currency Exchange
– Domestic Terminal: Departure Lounge (for both arriving and departing passengers)
– International Terminal: Baggage reclaim area as well as in the public arrivals hall (for departing international passengers a currency exchange is located in the departure lounge; and for arriving international passengers a currency exchange booth is in the baggage reclaim area.)
– Travelex ATM machine with the following currencies: Terminal 1 (AUD, NZD, PGK & JPY)
– Travelex ATM machine with the following currencies: Terminal 2 (AUD, USD, PGK).
– Hours: Open for all flights
About Cairns Airport (CNS)
Cairns Airport (CNS) is an international airport located in Cairns, Queensland, Australia. It’s located about 2.6 miles (4.3 km) north northwest of Cairns. It is equipped with a single runway & 2 Terminals, one domestic & one international. It first opened in 1928. It’s the hub for Jetstar Airways, Skytrans Airlines.
Phone: +61 7 4080 6703