A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Cairns Airport (CNS). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
ATMs inside Cairns Airport
Located in the arrivals area of the international terminal
Cairns Penny Cairns Branch (4 miles from airport)
22/24 Grafton St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Phone: +61 7 4031 4460
Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM–4PM / Saturday-Sunday Closed
Travelex Currency Exchange
– Domestic Terminal: Departure Lounge (for both arriving and departing passengers)
– International Terminal: Baggage reclaim area as well as in the public arrivals hall (for departing international passengers a currency exchange is located in the departure lounge; and for arriving international passengers a currency exchange booth is in the baggage reclaim area.)
– Travelex ATM machine with the following currencies: Terminal 1 (AUD, NZD, PGK & JPY)
– Travelex ATM machine with the following currencies: Terminal 2 (AUD, USD, PGK).
– Hours: Open for all flights
Cairns Airport (CNS) Currency Exchange Rate
Here's the estimated foreign currency exchange rates at Cairns Airport for September 28, 2023. Just enter the amount you want to convert and the from/to currency. The official currency for Cairns is AUD AU$ Australian Dollar. These live exchange rates are updated daily but only gives you an estimate rate that may be different at the airport. We are not associated with Cairns Airport or any currency exchange services.
Cairns Airport (CNS) Lounge Access for Credit Cards & Banks
If you're a credit card or bank holder with lounge access you may have access to the following lounges at Cairns Airport. You can also access most of these lounges with a Priority Pass membership. If you live in Australia, check out the best credit cards with lounge access in Australia.
|Lounge Name||Location/Terminal||Opening Hours|
|Qantas Airways The Qantas Club||Domestic Terminal||Mon-Sat 4:30am-Last Departure
Sun 5:55am-Last Departure
|Reef Lounge||International Terminal||Sun 7am-3pm Mon/Sat 4:30am-1pm Tues/Fri 7am-1pm Wed 7:30am-3pm Thur 5am-1pm|
About Cairns Airport (CNS)
Cairns Airport (CNS) is an international airport located in Cairns, Queensland, Australia. It’s located about 2.6 miles (4.3 km) north northwest of Cairns. It is equipped with a single runway & 2 Terminals, one domestic & one international. It first opened in 1928. It’s the hub for Jetstar Airways, Skytrans Airlines.
Phone: +61 7 4080 6703