A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport (BHM). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
BBVA Compass ATMs
– on the lower level of the terminal near baggage claim
– on the upper level in the rotundas for concourse A
– on the upper level in the rotundas for concourse B
– near the food courts for concourse B
– near the food courts for concourse C
Wells Fargo Bank Birmingham Branch (3.7 miles from airport)
7524 1st Ave N, Birmingham, AL 35206, USA
Phone: +1 205-838-4840
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9AM–4PM / Friday 9AM–6PM / Saturday-Sunday Closed
We are currently not aware of any Currency Exchange available at this airport.
About Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport (BHM)
Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport (BHM) is an international airport located in Birmingham, Alabama, United States. The airport is named in honor of Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth. It covers an area of 2,000 acres & is equipped with a two runways and one new terminal building with three new concourses. It first opened in May 31, 1931.
Phone: +1 205-595-0533