A list of currency exchange, ATMs and banks' branches in Yekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport (SVX). See locations, phone numbers, working hours and services.
ATMs / Cash Machines
Sberbank, VTB24, Alfa-Bank, Ural Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Bank of Moscow
– Terminal B, 1st floor (in the left-hand part of the terminal)
– Terminal A, 1st floor (in the right-hand part of the terminal, closer to angelo hotel)
– Terminals A and B, 1st floor (central part of the terminal, next to an elevator)
– Terminal B, 1st floor (in the right-hand part of the terminal)
– 1st floor of domestic airlines terminal (Arrivals hall);
– 1st floor of international airlines terminal (Arrivals hall)
Hours: around the clock (technical breaks are possible)
Yekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport (SVX) Currency Exchange Rate
Here's the estimated foreign currency exchange rates at Yekaterinburg Airport for February 9, 2023. Just enter the amount you want to convert and the from/to currency. The official currency for Yekaterinburg is RUB RUруб Russian Ruble. These live exchange rates are updated daily but only gives you an estimate rate that may be different at the airport. We are not associated with Yekaterinburg Airport or any currency exchange services.
About Yekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport (SVX)
Yekaterinburg Koltsovo Airport (SVX) is an international airport located in Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia. It’s located about 10 miles (16 km) southeast of the city. It is equipped with two runways and three passenger terminals including one VIP terminal. It first opened in July 10, 1943. It’s the hub for Ural Airlines, RusLine and Aviacon Zitotrans
Phone: +7 800 100-03-33